Residential Wildlife Control
We will identify intruders, determine the most effective way to get them out of your home and then customize a solution to keep them from coming back. You’ll have full control of what has access to your home. Guaranteed.
How Wildlife Control Works:
First, we’ll examine your home thoroughly, finding every vulnerability from roof to crawl space, and create a customized plan to secure it against entry.
- Then our specially trained team will execute the plan – patching, sealing and securing your exterior from foundation to chimney.
- We offer specialized one-way exclusion devices that allow wildlife to escape to the outdoors while securely preventing re-entry to your home.
- Our treatment plans also include traditional traps, bait and other tools to ensure that these invaders get out of your home and stay out.
- We handle trapping and removal of various animals that move in uninvited. Our experts are specially trained to handle common large pests – like raccoons, opossums, squirrels and skunks — and geographically unique ones.
What Wildlife Control Can Do For you
When rodents, squirrels, bats and other pests invade your home, they are more than an inconvenience. They’re a threat to your property, your health and your sense of security.
These intruders can chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation and leave droppings behind. Even common birds, like pigeons and sparrows, can wreak havoc in your home.
Here are the parts of your home we can secure against invaders:
- Gaps between exterior walls and roofing fascia
- Roof returns and plumbing vents
- Attic, turbine and gable vents
- Dryer and oven vents
- Foundation grates and pipe openings
- Garage door openings
Our wildlife control service addresses wildlife threats including:
- Common birds like pigeons and sparrows
Whether it’s a rat or bird – or a larger pest like a raccoon – Terminix Wildlife Control can put an end to the intrusion. Call us to get rodents and small wildlife out for good.
To see for yourself why thousands of customers from Eastern NC to Tidewater, VA rely on Terminix® for their wildlife control needs, call 1-800-BUGS-911 (800-284-7911) to schedule a free initial consultation today, or use our location finder to find your nearest office!
Proudly serving customers in Fayetteville, Elizabeth City, Wilmington, Raleigh, New Bern, Goldsboro, Cary and Durham, NC as well as Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News and Smithfield, VA.
*Information for this web page is sourced by Terminix International. Terminix North Carolina is a locally owned franchise of Terminix International.