At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will work to help provide a positive customer service experience. Strive to resolve customer’s service issues/questions in a timely and professional manner to enhance customer satisfaction and improve customer retention. Pro-actively interact with the customer base to gauge and monitor overall customer satisfaction levels. Impact branch level revenues through efforts to retain existing customers and increase the value of our service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a customer advocate for all customer service issues.
- Schedule extra service calls as required by the customer.
- Take ownership of customer service issues and resolve them to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Be responsible for handling all initial customer requests for service cancellation. Work to identify and correct customer service issues. Do whatever it takes to save a customer.
- Work flexible hours to attempt to be available when the most customers’ needs could be addressed. Work schedules are to be established by management and may vary with seasonal and business requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 12 months of combined experience in customer service, face-to-face or via telephone.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have the ability to write basic business correspondence.
- Must have the ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Oral and written communications
- Self motivator, problem solving, customer relations, handle multiple tasks
- Work in fast paced environment, organized, flexible
- Telephone etiquette, working computer knowledge
- Aptitude for numbers, attention to detail, follow-up skills
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.