An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will work with sales representatives, technicians and assist customers with their accounts and payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Payment entry, setting up financed accounts, running credit checks.
- Processing credit card payments
- Reconciling accounts
- Inputting new sales
- Scheduling work to be performed
- Filing of paperwork as to keep sales organized and imaging of contracts/paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 12 months of combined experience in customer service and/or data entry.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have the ability to write business correspondence.
- Must have the ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Oral and written communications
- Self motivator, problem solving, customer relations, handle multiple tasks
- Work in fast paced environment, organized, must be able to work flexible hours
- Telephone etiquette, working computer knowledge
- Aptitude for numbers, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Work well independently and as a group
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.