An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will work with sales inspectors, assist sales managers and assist customers interested in our services that TERMINIX® offers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls promptly and professionally that come into Sales Scheduling Call Center to assist customers interested in purchasing the wide variety of services that TERMINIX® offers.
- Make outbound phone calls in an attempt to schedule sales leads for our sales inspectors in the field.
- Maintain schedules for sales inspectors.
- Assist Sales Managers with sales scheduling related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 12 months of combined experience in customer service, face-to-face or via telephone.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have the ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Oral and written communications
- Self motivator, problem solving, customer relations, handle multiple tasks
- Work in fast paced environment, organized, must be able to work flexible hours
- Telephone etiquette, working computer knowledge
- Aptitude for numbers, attention to detail, follow-up skills
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.