An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will direct staff of Service Department of branch to provide quality service to all customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, monitor, and motivate staff of the branch service department to provide quality service to all customers in a timely manner.
- Provide continuing, up-to-date training of branch service and sales personnel.
- Inspect termite and pest control work done by the branch personnel to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Contact pending cancellations in an attempt to retain the account.
- Maintain current awareness of number of customers remaining to be serviced in the month.
- Personally, take over responsibility of servicing a pest route in case of the lack of sufficient pest control technicians.
- Maintain inventory.
- Required to work a flexible schedule, including weekend work when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience with computers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of dry chemicals and pesticides.
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.