An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professional can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will service commercial and residential locations for controlling wood destroying insect infestations and moisture related issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations regarding pest control. (Will teach)
- Knowledge of technical data regarding chemical use. (Will teach)
- Call office daily for scheduling and messages.
- Complete and submit daily service production reports as required.
- Handle customer complaints properly and promptly.
- Maintain service records and chemical usage charts as required by EPA.
- Maintain equipment and vehicle in clean, proper operating condition.
- Maintain safe driving record.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to read and comprehend pesticide labels
- Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagrammatic form
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job
- An exceptional training program
- Compensation and Benefits
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- Vehicle and Gas
- 401(K) with company match
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.