An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will work with customers and Service Managers to efficiently schedule our service calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule new and renewable services for current customer base as well as any extra services requested by customers.
- Answer calls promptly and professionally that come into scheduling call center and assist customers with any scheduling needs.
- Maintain technicians’ schedules for assigned territories: Routing technicians schedules, daily reports and assist Service Managers with scheduling related issues.
- Direct customers to Customer Service Department with any questions concerning customer’s accounts that aren’t scheduling related.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 12 months of combined experience in customer service, face-to-face or via telephone.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have the ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment, be organized, and must be able to work flexible hours
- Must have good telephone etiquette and a working computer knowledge
- Must have an aptitude for numbers, and follow-up skills
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.