An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At TERMINIX®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will select, train and direct employees within the branch in order to achieve budgeted goals in the areas of sales, service, collections and expense control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, interview and hire the branch sales staff, service department and bookkeeping employees.
- Direct, monitor and motivate the branch management and administrative staff.
- Mentor, Educate and train your branch management staff to enable them to reach their fullest potential
- Monitor and control expenses.
- Handle complaint problems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience with computers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Appropriate state certifications pertaining to pest control.
Basic understanding of Internet and e-mail processes, software applications and basic computer hardware.
Job Title of Employees reporting To This Position: Sales Manager/Office Manager,
Termite Control Manager/Pest Control Service Manager
Must be willing to relocate.
At TERMINIX®, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a TERMINIX® associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.